Tageos EOS-100 RFID Jewelry Tag
The Tageos EOS-100 is a wide-band Gen2 UHF RFID label with a short read range designed for Jewelry tagging. The label is die-cut to provide three different label configurations for tagging earrings, rings, necklaces, and watches.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-100 RFID Jewelry Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with either the Impinj Monza R6-P or R6 IC chip and a short read range, the Tageos EOS-100 is a wide-band Gen2 UHF RFID label suitable for tagging earrings, rings, necklaces, and watches.
- Self-adhesive label.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- Suitable for jewelry applications.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.