SMARTRAC Sensor Development Kit
The SMARTRAC Sensor Development Kit is a one-stop-shop collection of everything required to evaluate passive sensor tags. This simple to use kit is specifically designed for use with the Smartrac Magnus S3 based inlays including the Sensor Dogbone and other Smartrac moisture and temperature sensing tags.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC Sensor Development Kit
- 1 SensArray-Pro RFID Reader Unit
- 1 PoE Injector with Power Cable
- 2 Ethernet Cables
- 5 SMARTRAC Sensor DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (RFMicron Magnus S)
- 5 SMARTRAC Sensor Patch RFID Wet Inlay (RFMicron Magnus S2)
- 5 SMARTRAC Sensor DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (RFMicron Magnus S3)
- Temperature and Moister Reading MS Windows Application (Downloadable)
- APIs, DLL, Sample Code, RFID Console, SDK's: .NET, Ruby, Java
Why buy this development kit?
The SMARTRAC Sensor Development Kit includes all the essential items needed to evaluate passive moisture and temperature sensor tags in a wide range of applications.
- Plug-and-play kit designed to evaluate passive sensor tags.
- "All-in-one" unit with additional ports for expansion capability.
- UHF RFID reader equipped with an integrated antenna (8.5 dBic).
- Built-in Ethernet switching and integrated PoE power distribution system for robust performance over simple and complex networks.
- Excellent enterprise connectivity for wide variety of sensors and peripherals.
- Common application areas include healthcare, construction, and automotive.