SLS RFID smartMICRO™ Android Micro USB UHF RFID Reader
The SLS RFID smartMICRO plugs directly into your micro USB port and instantly turns your Android-powered device into an EPC Class 1 Gen2 UHF RFID reader; as it draws power via the USB Micro port, no external power supply or charging is required. The SLS RFID smartMICRO provides users with the ability to read and write EPC Gen2 compliant tags. smartMICRO is very convenient to use where reading tags at close range is acceptable.
Data Sheet — SLS RFID smartMICRO™ Android Micro USB UHF RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- SLS RFID smartMICRO™ Android Micro USB UHF RFID Reader Unit
Why buy this reader?
The SLS RFID smartMICRO creates an easy and low-cost way to RFID-enable your smart devices. With the SLS RFID smartMICRO, you can download smartREADER and smartEIT apps from Google Play store to start using smartMICRO on your Android mobile device immediately.
- IP 54 rated.
- Android operating system.
- Micro USB Type B data interface.
- Operating temperature 0° to +40°C.
- Draws power via the USB Micro port.
- Air interface protocol EPC UHF Class 1 Gen2 (ISO 18000-63).