Seeonic SightWare® FT Cellular UHF RFID Starter Kit
The Seeonic SightWare® FT UHF RFID Starter Kit is for customers who are interested in starting to test integration of Cellular RFID in their applications. The Seeonic SightWare® FT is a low-profile, multi-purpose UHF RFID device that operates autonomously in field locations within fixtures, mobiles units, vehicles, and more. Driven by ultra-low energy Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, SightWare® delivers high-performance Untethered RFID™ inventory visibility using robust cellular communication and battery power. With a powerful Cloud API and remote configuration capabilities, SightWare® devices can operate on a large scale no matter where they are deployed in the field.
Data Sheet — Seeonic SightWare® FT 4-Port High-Performance Cellular RFID Reader
- Seeonic SightWare® FT 4-Port High-Performance Cellular RFID Reader
- 4 Seeonic EYE Wide-Beam Antennas (Attached Mounting Plates Included)
- 4 Antenna Cables
- High Performance Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Battery Pack Chargers
- AC Power Supply
- Interface Cable
- Documentation and Software via USB Stick
- SMARTRAC Inlay and Tag Sample Pack
Why buy this starter kit?
The Seeonic SightWare® FT Cellular UHF RFID Starter Kit provides all the essential hardware and software components needed to begin reading and writing UHF RFID tags in a wide range of applications.
- 4-Port High-Performance Cellular RFID Reader.
- Fits in any fixture.
- Driven by M2M/loT technologies.
- Equipped with RF switch compatibility: Daisy-chain WideVision® switches to drive up to 1024 antennas
- Untethered power and communications.
- Robust dual-technology cellular communication capabilities onboard.
- Automatic configuration.
- Extreme battery life, no electrical infrastructure needed
- GPS onboard, max scalability, and secure encryption.