Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader Development Kit
The Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader Development Kit is a low-cost platform for developing and deploying RFID based applications. The Intel RSP H3000 is an integrated EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader designed to work stand-alone, or in a network of additional readers as part of an Internet-of-Things (IoT) system where computing power is pushed out to the edge devices. Equipped with an integrated 7.8 dBi dual linear polarized antenna and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capabilities, the RSP H3000 reader reads more than 600 tags per second at distances over 15 m (49.2 ft). The Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader Development Kit is an ideal solution for retail, hospital, industrial, quick-service restaurants, and warehouse management applications.
Data Sheet — Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader Development Kit
- 2 Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Readers
- 1 Mikrotik Router
- 1 Gigbit PoE+ Switch
- 1 Intel NUC Core i3 Edge Computer
- 3 Cat5e 10 ft Cables
- 2 Cat5e 3 ft Cables
- Sample Pack of RFID Tags
- Device Configuration & Technical Support
Why buy this reader?
Both cost-effective and easy to deploy, the Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader Development Kit provides all the essential hardware and software needed to begin collecting accurate information in near-real time in a wide range of applications.
- Integrated 7.8 dBi dual linear RFID antenna.
- Ease of installation and deployment.
- Provides scalability, security, and real-time analytics.
- Designed to be ceiling or wall mounted facing into your deployment and hidden from view.
- Provides performance, accuracy, and reliability at an affordable price-point.
- Robust, real-time inventory management.
- Single tri-color LED visual indicators.
- Panasonic Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor allowing for the detection of human motion.
- Brings digital convenience and intelligence to brick-and-mortar retail environments.
- Collects accurate, always-on inventory information in near-real time to drive improvements to your business needs.
- Built with the ability to provide temperature and humidity alerts of the reader.
- Accelerometer/gyroscope sensor, which notifies you if the RFID reader has been moved from its planned/expected orientation.
- Common applications: retail, quick-service restaurants, health care, manufacturing, convenience stores, supply chain, warehouse management, and inventory/asset management.