Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader Development Kit
The Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader Development Kit is a low-cost platform for developing and deploying RFID applications. The Intel RSP H1000 is a fixed EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader designed to work stand-alone, or in a network of additional readers as part of an Internet-of-Things (IoT) system where computing power is pushed out to the edge devices. The RSP H1000 is manufactured to support up to four reverse-SMA RF ports for connecting up to four UHF RFID external antennas on the front panel. Equipped with Power over the Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capabilities, this device reads more than 600 tags per second. The Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader Development Kit is an ideal solution for retail, hospital, industrial, quick-service restaurants, and warehouse management applications.
Data Sheet — Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader Development Kit
- 1 Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader
- 2 MTI MT-262006/TRH/A/K (RHCP) Outdoor RFID Antenna (FCC)
- 2 RP-SMA Male to RP-TNC Male 12 ft Antenna Cables
- 1 Mikrotik Router
- 1 Gigbit PoE+ Switch
- 1 Intel NUC Core i3 Edge Computer
- 3 Cat5e 10 ft Cables
- 2 Cat5e 3 ft Cables
- Sample Pack of RFID Tags
- Device Configuration & Technical Support
Why buy this reader?
The Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader Development Kit provides all hardware and software needed to begin an RFID deployment to collect RFID tag (inventory) data.
- Ease of installation and deployment.
- Four external, reverse SMA RF ports.
- Robust, real-time inventory management.
- Single tri-color LED visual indicators.
- Brings digital convenience and intelligence to brick-and-mortar retail environments.
- Collects accurate, always-on inventory information in near-real time to drive improvements to your business needs.
- Provides performance, accuracy, and reliability at an affordable price-point.
- Provides scalability, security, and real-time analytics.
- Designed to be mounted under a table or flush mounted to a wall or cabinet and hidden from view.
- Built with the ability to provide temperature and humidity alerts of the reader.
- Common applications: retail, quick-service restaurants, health care, manufacturing, convenience stores, supply chain, warehouse management, and inventory/asset management.