Confidex (4"x 2") Crosswave Classic™ UHF RFID Label (Monza 4E)
The Confidex Crosswave Classic™ UHF RFID Label comes with superior performance that is powered by the Impinj Monza 4E™ chip. These RFID labels provide digital identity of the shipments connecting them accurately to the IT systems with various reader setups. The Confidex Crosswave Classic™ is designed to work reliably –even though the assets face the reader in a wide variety of orientations while being handled. This flexibility for RFID label orientation brings consistent read performance to simplify cross-docking and portal applications.
Data Sheet — Confidex (4"x 2") Crosswave Classic™ UHF RFID Label (Monza 4E)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with high RF sensitivity and extremely reliable location accuracy, the Confidex Crosswave Classic™ UHF RFID provides fast location updates making it an ideal solution for logistics applications.
- 4"x 2" UHF RFID label.
- High RF sensitivity.
- IP 68 rated, dual-dipole RFID label.
- Excellent reading performance and radiation pattern.
- Applicable industries: manufacturing, automotive, ICT and electronics, construction and mining, logistics and RTI operation, and healthcare.
- Designed to have constant reading performance in all orientations even when using a linear reader antenna.
- Zebra ZT410 Series UHF RFID Printer
- Zebra ZT420 UHF RFID Printer
- Zebra ZQ520 UHF RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer
- Zebra ZD500R UHF RFID Printer
- SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
- Zebra R110Xi4 RFID Printer-Encoder
- Zebra R110Xi4 RFID Printer-Encoder Wi-Fi Enabled
- Datamax, Honeywell, Intermec, Unimark: Contact us for approved models
Note: Labels may require a smaller reel core or an adapter in order to function with the Zebra ZQ520 and ZD500R printers.