SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
The SATO CL4NX Series printers with RFID encoding capabilities enables you to encode an array of UHF RFID smart labels and tags while also printing human readable text and scanable barcodes. SATO, a trusted industry leader and one of the first to apply RFID technology to its line of industrial and desktop thermal printers, makes RFID selection and deployment easy. The CL4NX RFID Series of Thermal Printers assures a successful implementation of RFID for case carton, item level, pallet ID label and tagging.
Data Sheet — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
Configuration Guide — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
Quick Start Guide — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer Unit
- Power Cable
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer is a universal industrial label printer engineered for the most demanding printing applications including but not limited to asset tracking, inventory management, shipping/receiving and distribution.
- Printer setup, operation, and maintenance are supremely easy and intuitive.
- Parallel, Serial, USB (2), Bluetooth®, Ethernet.
- UHF EPC Multiprotocol - Supports UHF EPC Class 1, 0+ and Gen 2.
- Ideal for asset tracking, inventory management, shipping/receiving and distribution.
- Full color interactive LCD.
- Intuitive menu navigation.
- Tool free maintenance.
- Label tension damper system.
- Flexible media support - use wound in or wound out media.
- High energy mode prints on a wide variety of stock types.
- Multiple interfaces auto switching.
- Competitive emulations on-board.
- Multi-national language support.
- The CLNX is built tough using a full cast aluminum frame providing better durability.
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer.