SATO CL6NX Plus Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer (203 DPI, 6.5 Inch Print Width, Direct & Thermal Transfer, UHF, LAN, USB, Serial, Bluetooth, RTC, / WLAN)
The SATO CL6NX Plus Series Thermal Printer sets a new and innovative industry standard for ease of use, intelligence, on-board industry emulations, connectivity, speed of processing data streams, user activity interface, and so much more. Built with integrity, designed with the operator and productivity in mind, CL6NX Plus is the next evolution in this product series and will surpass your expectations of today’s printing technology. With the support of up to 8.6 in (218 mm) OD of media and 1968 ft (600 m) ribbon and incorporating Smart Print head technology to keep track of usage specific to the print head installed. The CL6NX Plus can print text and barcodes on UHF tags/labels and encode data in their embedded chips at the same time. In addition to being equipped with on-screen menus that save users the trouble of adjusting antenna position manually, the printer is capable of checking RFID chips prior to encoding to verify their readiness to use and prevent failures. Rich in benefits and features, the Sato CL6NX Plus offers the SATO RF Analyze (SRA) function optimizing the antenna and inlay settings automatically for fast and stable encoding. Users can now find the best settings to encode RFID tags/tags when their characteristics vary randomly due to lot differences or adjusting the write/read conditions as needed when encoding errors appear.
Data Sheet — SATO CL6NX Plus Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
Quick Start Guide — SATO CL6NX Plus Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO CL6NX Plus Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer Unit
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Program Leaflet
- Power Cord
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The SATO CL6NX Plus Series Thermal Printer offers a vast array of standard features that go beyond other printers in its class. Print text and barcodes on UHF tags/labels and encode data in their embedded chips at the same time. Rich in features and benefits, utilize the SATO RF Analyze (SRA) function that optimizes the antenna and inlay settings automatically for fast and stable encoding.
- Printer setup, operation, and maintenance are supremely easy and intuitive.
- Seamless UHF RFID encoding and support.
- Eliminate guesswork and future proof RFID technology by using SATO RF Analyze (SRA) to optimize the antenna and inlay settings automatically.
- USB 2.0 (Type A, Type B), Ethernet (IPv4/IPv6) on Rear Panel, USB 2.0 (Type A on front panel, RS-232C, Parallel, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC.
- Optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct certified, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual Band (2.4 GHz, 5Ghz).
- Full color interactive LCD.
- Intuitive menu navigation.
- Tool free maintenance.
- Print speeds up to 10 ips.
- Smart print head and pure line platen roller.
- Micro label print mode.
- On-board help videos.
- Auto-switching emulation languages (SBPL, SEPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL or STCL).
Extended Warranty Contracts
SATO CL4NX Printers come with a standard 12 month manufacturer's warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a one year or two year extended warranty contract. With an extended warranty contract, there are no unexpected repair costs and you will also benefit from significantly reduced turnaround time for your repairs, ensuring you protect the continuity of your business and maximize performance output.
NOTE: All SATO extended warranty contracts must be purchased at the same time as the printer or within 60 days of the printer purchase. Contact Us for more detailed information.