Avery Dennison AD-454r6-P UHF RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Measuring at 70 x 19 mm (2.75 x 0.75 inches), the Avery Dennison AD-454r6-P UHF RFID Wet Inlay is a robust, on-metal, tag ideally suited for industrial applications where environmental concerns are a factor or a longer read range is required. These inlays are designed with a larger antenna size that enables this tag to reach read distances of up to 5.5 meters (18 ft) on metal surfaces, and nearly the same distance on products containing liquid. Although AD-454r6-P inlays operate globally, the highest read distances will be achieved while operating in the FCC band.
Data Sheet — Avery Dennison AD-454r6-P UHF RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Designed with the ability to conform well to curved surfaces, the Avery Dennison AD-454r6-P is a robust, high performing and incredibly versatile Gen2 UHF RFID inlay recommended for tagging on-metal, liquids, plastic, and other typically hard to read products and surfaces. The AD-456r6-P is constructed with materials intended for exposure in harsh environments such has heat, moisture,and chemicals for use in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- High performing wet inlay for general purpose RFID applications.
- Global performance (860-960 MHz) with peak performance in the FCC region (902-928 MHz).
- Impinj Monza R6-P Chip.
- Up to 128-bits EPC and up to 64-bits user memory with chip configuration capability.
- 48 bit unique serialized TID number.
- 70 x 19 mm (2.75 x 0.75 in) form factor.
- “Kill" and access password capabilities.
- Flexible tag construction, with the ability to conform well to curved surfaces.
- High performance on metal surfaces and items containing liquid.
- Provides universal performance across a wide range of surfaces, including metals, liquids, and plastics.
- Common applications: on-metal asset tracking.