Avery Dennison AD-172u7 UHF RFID Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 7)
Featuring 22 x 12.5 mm antenna, the Avery Dennison AD-172u7 UHF RFID Wet Inlay is strongly suggested for retail applications where handheld readers are used. Equipped with an NXP UCODE 7 chip that provides enhanced read sensitivity, 128 bits of EPC memory and a 48-bit serialized and unalterable Tag ID number, the AD-172u7 is suitable for tracking items in healthcare applications. This small UHF RFID inlay is also a great solution for jewelry, small apparel items, cosmetics and other goods in retail applications.
Data Sheet — Avery Dennison AD-172u7 UHF RFID Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 7)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Avery Dennison AD-172u7 UHF RFID Wet Inlays are designed to provide excellent performance in retail and healthcare applications that require small UHF RFID inlays.
- Optimized, tested and qualified for excellent handheld performance for use in fashion and fine jewelry retail environments.
- Common applications include jewelry, supply chain, inventory, logisitics, apparel, retail, pharmaceutical, and healthcare.
- Equipped with the NXP UCode 7 IC chip.
- Up to 128-bit EPC and 96-bit Unique Tag Identifier (TID), pre-encoded for multi-vendor chip (MCS) based serialization.
- High-performance versatile global tag.