Vulcan RFID Custom Standard Tag
Vulcan RFID Custom Standard Tags are ideal for asset tracking applications on non-metal surfaces that require attachment directly to the asset. The construction completely encapsulates the inlay sealing it from environmental conditions that could have an adverse effect on the performance and the life of the RFID label.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID Custom Standard Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
The Vulcan RFID Custom Standard Tag has a read range of up to 20 feet on non-metallic surfaces. Like most of the Vulcan RFID custom tags, it can be customized to you or your business's preferences.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Ideal for asset tracking on non-metal surfaces.
- Made of flexible polyester material.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with detailed logos or special designs.
- Choice of up to four standard or custom colors.
- Read range 18 to 20 feet mounted to non-metal surface.