*Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for lead time and if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Standard Tag
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Standard Tags are ideal for asset tracking applications on non-metal surfaces that require attachment directly to the asset. The construction completely encapsulates the inlay sealing it from environmental conditions that could have an adverse effect on the performance and the life of the RFID label.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
NOTE: Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Alien Higgs 3 and Alien Higgs 4 IC to the Impinj Monza R6-P IC. Sample stock may still contain the Alien Higgs 3 or Alien Higgs 4 while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the Impinj Monza R6-P chip. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Standard Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
The Vulcan RFID™ Custom Standard Tag has a read range of up to 20 feet on non-metallic surfaces. Like most of the Vulcan RFID™ custom tags, it can be customized to you or your business's preferences.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Ideal for asset tracking on non-metal surfaces.
- Made of flexible polyester material.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with detailed logos or special designs.
- Choice of up to four standard or custom colors.
- Read range 18 to 20 feet mounted to non-metal surface.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs 3, Alien Higgs 4, or Impinj Monza R6-P (See details above)|
|Memory:||Higgs 3: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
Higgs 4: EPC 128 bits, User 128 bits, TID 64 bits
Monza R6-P: EPC 128/96 bits, User 32/64 bits, TID 48 bits
|EPC Memory Content:||Dependent on desired encoding|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 6 m (20 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Non-metallic surfaces, plastic, cardboard|
|Tag Form Factor:||Label tag|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Product delivered pre-printed & encoded|
|Attachment Method:||Pressure-sensitive adhesive|
|Dimensions (Small):||50.8 x 25.4 mm (2 x 1 in)|
|Dimensions (Large):||114.3 x 25.4 mm (4.5 x 1 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70° C (-40° to +158° F)|