*Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for lead time and if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Credential Tag
Beautiful graphics and detailed printing make any image come to life with Vulcan RFID™ Custom Credential Tags. Produced with a digital printing process that provides photographic-like image quality of detailed logos or special designs, these tags are the perfect solution when you want your image to leave a lasting impression. (2 side registered | One side variable copy)
These tags perform even better than they look. Made from a variety of durable, permanent materials, the actual construction of the tag protects the tag by sealing it within the layers of durable material. In addition, each tag can be programmed to match the variable information printed on the label.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
NOTE: Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Alien Higgs 3 IC to the NXP UCODE 8 IC. Sample stock may still contain the Alien Higgs 3 while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the NXP UCODE 8. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Credential Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is available
- Custom printing (custom barcode and full-color, two-sided printing of logos or other graphics, one-side variable)
- Custom encoding included - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Credential Tags have everything you need in a lanyard credential tag: complete visual customizability with excellent graphics, durability for abuse and harsh conditions, and high quality RFID performance for flawless access control and identification.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Stunning graphics! Our subsurface digital printing process ensures crisp details on even the most complex logos for maximum clarity.
- Potential uses include admission and tracking for trade shows, amusement parks, aquariums and zoos.
- Durable permanent materials, no paper layers.
- Thinner profile, not bulky as thicker options commonly used.
- Variety of inlay options available.
- 100% data verification.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs 3 or NXP UCODE 8 (See details above)|
|Memory:|| Alien Higgs 3: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
NXP UCODE 8: EPC 128 bits, User 0 bits, TID 96 bits
|EPC Memory Content:||Dependent on desired encoding|
|Max Read Distance:||Testing recommended|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Use as lanyard or access card|
|Tag Form Factor:||Hard label tag|
|Tag Materials:||Polycarbonate encapsulation with polyester glossy|
|Attachment Method:||Hang tag|
|Dimensions:||76.2 x 127 mm (3 x 5 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||Mild and moderate environments|