*Orders from sample stock usually ship in 3 to 5 business days. Order quantities of 100+ tags ship in 3 to 4 weeks after proof approval. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Stick & Staple Tag
The Vulcan RFID™ Stick & Staple Tag is perfect for applications that need a bit more than just adhesive - it attaches directly to assets with adhesive with the added option of stapling the tag to the asset. Ideal for wood and cardboard applications, the tag’s construction protects the inlay by sealing it from environmental conditions that could affect the performance of the RFID tag while subsurface printing includes variable data such as barcode and/or human readable numbers. The Stick & Staple Tags are designed with proven durability as they are ready to withstand repeated usage in rugged environments, generating a greater ROI for your business. Each tag can be programmed to match the variable information printed on the label and digital printing allows limitless color and design options.
NOTE: Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Alien Higgs 4 IC to the NXP UCODE 8 IC. Sample stock may still contain the Alien Higgs 4 while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the NXP UCODE 8 chip. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Stick & Staple Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Vulcan RFID™ Custom Stick & Staple Tag attaches directly to assets with adhesive and has the added option of stapling the tag, ensuring the tag stays attached to those hard-to-adhere surfaces while not damaging the inlay.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- A choice of standard or custom colors can be selected (two colors per tag)
- Custom printing included in price (custom black barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
- Ideal for applications involving wood (pallets, crates, barrels, etc) or cardboard.
- Made of polypropylene material.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with logos or special designs, ensuring crisp details on even the most complex logos for maximum clarity.
- Four-color processing is available for limitless color and design options.
- Variety of sizes and inlay options available.
- Meets EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) as well as ISO/IEC 18000-6C:2004/Amd 1:2006 (type C and update of Types A and B).
- Best for indoor applications.
NXP UCODE 8: EPC 128 bits, User 0 bits, TID 96 bits