*Orders from sample stock usually ship in 3 to 5 business days. Order quantities of 100+ tags ship in 3 to 4 weeks after proof approval. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Folded Tab Tag
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Folded Tab Tags are great alternatives to metal mount applications where a normal metal mount tag will not work. These tags are ideal for server racks where space is at a premium. These RFID Folded Tab Tag consist of an adhesive label that protects the encapsulated inlay and a non-adhesive, folding tab that offsets the inlay. The label has three sections: a middle section housing the RFID inlay; one end adheres to and provides extra protection for the inlay, while the other end adheres to the asset being tracked. Vulcan RFID™ tags are designed with our proven durability, ready to withstand repeated usage in rugged environments, generating a greater ROI for your business.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
NOTE: Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Alien Higgs 3 and Alien Higgs 4 IC to the NXP UCODE 8 and Impinj Monza R6-P IC. Sample stock may still contain the Alien Higgs 4 while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the NXP UCODE 8 or Impinj Monza R6-P chip. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Folded Tab Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Custom printing is included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Folded Tab Tags can be programmed to match the variable information printed on the label. Every product features a subsurface digital printing process which ensures crisp details on even the most complex logos for maximum clarity. Four color processing is available for limitless color and design options.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Ideal for applications with tight spaces (i.e. blade servers) where standoff will not work.
- Made of flexible polyester material.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with detailed logos or special designs.
- Choice of up to four standard or custom colors.
- Read range 18.5ft* mounted to non-metal surface.
Higgs 4: EPC 128 bits, User 128 bits, TID 64 bits
UCODE 8: EPC 128 bits, User 0 bits, TID 96 bits
Monza R6-P: EPC 128/96 bits, User 32/64 bits, TID 48 bits