*Orders from sample stock usually ship in 3 to 5 business days. Order quantities of 100+ tags ship in 3 to 4 weeks after proof approval. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Flex Hard Tag
The Vulcan RFID™ Custom Flex Hard Tag has been specifically designed for assets that need a rugged, yet flexible, polymer RFID tag that is more cost effective than traditional hard tags and has reliable, consistent read range performance. Reusable containers, pallets and other mobile assets are exposed to a wide variety of environment and working conditions. Abrasion, UV exposure, dirt and moisture can affect the durability and longevity of your RFID tags.The Flex Hard Tag is made of high performance, pliable polyester that provides more strength and rigidity than a traditional RFID polyester label but is more formable than a metal or hard plastic tag. The Flex Hard Tag is ideal for returnable pallets, plastic crates, containers, utility poles, or for embedding in injected molded products.
NOTE: Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Alien Higgs 3 IC to the Impinj Monza R6-P IC. Sample stock may still contain the Alien Higgs 3 while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the Impinj Monza R6-P chip. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Flex Hard Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Due to contrast needed for the barcode scanner, all barcodes will be printed in black
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
Along with a RFID read range of 22-24 ft. on most applications, the Vulcan RFID™ Custom Flex Hard Tag is versatile and durable enough for almost any returnable container or harsh environment RFID tracking project.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- IP 68 Ingress Protection.
- Average read range between 22-24 ft.
- Semi-rigid polyester construction offers increased durability and strength over other RFID tags.
- Optional subsurface printing protects against extreme solvents, caustics, acids, and abrasion.
- Ideal for high wear applications including returnable pallets, containers, utility poles, and embedding withing injected molded products.
- Apply with 3M® adhesives suited to adhere to polyethylene and polypropylene surfaces with optional rivet holes for mechanical fastening.
The Vulcan RFID™ Custom Flex Hard Tag is available for purchase in additional dimensions and attachment methods including rivet holes. Contact us today for more detailed information.
Impinj Monza R6-P: EPC 128/96 bits, User 32/64 bits, TID 48 bits