*Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for lead time and if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom NFC Tag
When you use an NFC-enabled tag in conjunction with an NFC-enabled cell phone, the power of the tag is truly in your hands. NFC is a wireless communication built on the principles of RFID which allows for additional security over "standard" RFID. In addition, NFC allows for the ability to have two-way communication between devices. The primary application is data exchange; however, the possibilities are endless! This is especially true considering the fact that each tag features a subsurface digital printing process which ensures crip details on even the most complex logos for maximum clarity.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom NFC Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
If you're looking for something that is highly secure, small, and can transfer complex data to a variety of devices, including smart phones, the Vulcan RFID™ Custom NFC Tag is the perfect solution. This tag can be used for marketing, item tracking, or any number of data transfer purposes. You can customize this tag to fit almost any close-range read need you have.
These NFC-enabled tags can be programmed for a variety of purposes including:
- vCard to import data into the address book
- Bookmark URL to open a web address
- Plain text for a pop-up message
- SMS, Mail, or Telephone URI to create a new message or start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Four-color processing and detailed digital printing for limitless color and design options.
- Two-way communication between readers.
- Using NFC enabled cell phone means no additional reader needed.
- Made of a flexible and durable polyester material.
|Air Interface Protocol:||ISO-14443 compatible|
|Operating Frequency:||13.56 MHz|
|IC Type:||NXP NTAG 213|
|Memory:||User 144 bytes|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Not published|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Plastic, wood, cardboard (non-metal hard surfaces)|
|Tag Form Factor:||Label|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Product delivered pre-printed & encoded|
|Attachment Method:||Pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive|
|Dimensions:||50.8 x 25.4 mm (2 x 1 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +85° C (-40° to +185° F)|