SMARTRAC R6-P DogBone RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) - Adhesive+
Equipped with RA-2 UV acrylic hot melt adhesive, the SMARTRAC R6-P Dogbone RFID Inlay - Adhesive + is specifically designed for customers who desire increased adherence in their application with fewer elemental effects. With a service temperature of -40° to +150°C, this stronger adhesive provides greater adherence for rugged applications without compromising performance and is better suited for environments that may be exposed to liquid or adverse conditions.
SMARTRAC R6-P Dogbone RFID Adhesive + Inlays are designed for global supply chain, industrial, RTI, and sports timing applications, and offer excellent performance in demanding environments and on different materials. They have good tolerance against the detuning effect of highly di-electric materials, providing effective global performance even on difficult-to-tag materials. Size optimized for 10 cm / 4 inch wide converted labels, the SMARTRAC Dogbone Wet Inlay uses the Impinj Monza R6-P IC (integrated circuit) offering additional features such as add-on user memory and on-demand memory configuration as well as a kill function and easy access control to change tag information for store data, if required.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC R6-P DogBone RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) - Adhesive+
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Featuring a stronger adhesive than its counterparts, the SMARTRAC R6-P Dogbone RFID White Wet Inlay - Adhesive+ is designed for customers who require high performing wet inlays with increased adherence and fewer elemental effects. Equipped with the Impinj's Monza R6-P chip, the SMARTRAC R6-P Dogbone Adhesive+ delivers unmatched read performance and data integrity for effective Item Intelligence applications and record-breaking encoding performance to enable the lowest applied tag cost. With the addition of user memory and range-reduction switch, advanced usages such as loss prevention, brand protection, and enhanced privacy are enabled.
- Equipped with RA-2 UV arcylic hot melt adhesive.
- Provides stronger adherence with less elemental effects.
- Suited for environments that may be exposed to liquid or adverse conditions.
- High performance product for global supply chain management, industrial, logistic, and RTI applications.
- Excellent performance even on difficult-to-tag materials.
- Optimum size product for 4 inch wide converted labels.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System support.
- Quality Assurance: 100% performance tested.
- Autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
- Offers unique TID and enables pre-serialized EPC.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- Common applications: industrial automation, supply chain management, and sports timing.
NOTE: The SMARTRAC R6-P DogBone RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) - Adhesive+ requires a wax / resin ribbon for effective printing.