Vulcan RFID™ White Wet Adhesive+ Label - with Beontag Buhrer P60 Inlay
These blank 3.7" x 1.1" labels are specifically designed for customers needing increased adherence in their application. With a service temperature of -40° to 85° C, this stronger adhesive provides greater adherence for rugged applications without compromising performance. The Vulcan RFID™ White Wet Adhesive+ Label features the exceptionally versatile M750 IC and contains a 96-bit EPC memory bank, 32-bit of user memory, and 96-bit TID memory, with 48 bits serialized, offering industry-leading reading, counting, and traceability.
Vulcan RFID™ White Wet Adhesive+ Labels are designed for global supply chain, industrial, RTI, and sports timing applications, and offer excellent performance in demanding environments and on different materials. These labels are tolerant against the detuning effect of highly di-electric materials, providing effective global performance even on difficult-to-tag materials.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ White Wet Adhesive+ Label - with Beontag Buhrer P60 Inlay
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Featuring a strong adhesive and versatile IC, the Vulcan RFID™ White Wet Adhesive+ Label is specifically designed for customers who require high performing labels with increased adherence. Equipped with Impinj's M750 chip, this label delivers unmatched read performance and data integrity for effective Item Intelligence applications and record-breaking encoding performance to enable a lower applied tag cost.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2v2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Suited for environments that may be exposed to liquid or adverse conditions.
- Adhesive+ functional permanent hotmelt.
- Excellent performance even on difficult-to-tag materials.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 94 x 28 mm (3.70 x 1.10 in).
- Antenna size: 90 x 24 mm (3.54 x 0.94 in).
- Memory: EPC 96 Bits, TID 96/48 Bits, User 32 Bits.
- High performance product for global supply chain management, industrial, logistic, and RTI applications.
- Ideal applications include: sports timing, car access control, asset management, supply chain management, inventory, logistics, and industrial automation.