*Subject to availability. Visit Smartrac Belt RFID Wet Inlay (M730) for an alternative product.*
SMARTRAC Belt RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Designed for global retail, industry and supply chain applications, SMARTRAC Belt RFID Wet Inlays provide excellent performance, including in close coupling environments. Belt products with the Monza R6-P chip offer unique TID, enable pre-serialized EPC and are 100% performance tested. These wet inlays are equipped with additional features such as add-on user memory, on-demand memory configuration, a kill function and easy access to control or change tag information for store data.
SMARTRAC Belt wet inlays with the Impinj Monza R6-P IC are on the approved inlay list for boxed electronics by the AARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University. These wet inlays comply with categories A, B, C, D, F, G, I, K, M, N, Q, W2, W3, W4, W5, and Y. Furthermore, they meet GS1 Tagged-Item Performance Protocol (TIPP) Tagged-Item Gradings M10B, S15B and M15B, S15B for the retail supply chain, retailers, and suppliers.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC Belt RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6-P integrated circuit and a compact form factor, SMARTRAC Belt RFID Wet Inlays can be easily converted into end-application usage. These high-performance wet inlays are manufactured with a special design that takes into account RF requirements for close coupling making them an ideal solution for brand protection, item level retail, and supply chain management applications.
- High performance for a wide range of apparel and supply chain management applications.
- Compact 3 inch form factor.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System support.
- Quality Assurance: 100% performance tested.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- Common applications: apparel, brand protection, industrial automation, and supply chain management.