Smartrac DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (M730)
Smartrac DogBone RFID Wet Inlays excel through superior performance in demanding environments and on difficult-to-tag materials, due to their high tolerance against the detuning effect of high dielectric materials. Equipped with the M730 IC from Impinj, these tags feature 128 bit-EPC memory and offer an enhanced “autotune” adaptive RF tuning feature. In addition, the M730 IC has an improved read and write sensitivity, enabling faster and more accurate bulk reading compared to Impinj R6/R6-P.
Data Sheet — Smartrac DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (M730)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Compatible with global GS1 UHF Gen2v2 standards, Smartrac DogBone RFID Wet Inlays are designed for global supply chain, logistics, and sport timing applications. These tags come standard with the Impinj M730 IC and offer a privacy mode that enables loss prevention and protects consumer privacy.
- Excellent global performance on difficult-to-tag materials.
- Good tolerance to the detuning effect of highly dielectric materials.
- Optimized for 100 mm (4 inch) wide converted labels.
- Impinj M730 IC tag chip.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards as confirmed by the RFID Lab at Auburn University.
- Common applications: inventory and logistics, sports timing, and supply chain management.