Smartrac DogBone RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
The Smartrac DogBone RFID Paper Tag has a good tolerance against the detuning effect of high-electric materials, providing effective global performance even on difficult-to-tag materials. The Smartrac DogBone RFID Paper Tag offers features such as add-on user memory and on-demand memory configuration as well as a kill function and easy access control to change tag information for store data if required. SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, enhancing RFID usage for difficult-to-tag materials.
Data Sheet— Smartrac DogBone RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Smartrac DogBone RFID Paper Tag is designed for global supply chain, industrial, RTI and sports timing applications, and offers excellent performance in demanding environments and on different materials.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- Antenna size: 94 x 24 mm / 3.7 x 0.9”.
- Die-cut size: 97 x 27 mm / 3.8 x 1.1”.
- Memory: 96 bit (R6), 128/96 bit (R6-P).
- Autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
- Offers unique TID and enables pre-serialized EPC.
- Applications: industry, supply chain management, and sports timing.