What is a Clearance Product?
What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Keonn AdvanGPIO RFID Connection Board [Clearance]
The Keonn AdvanGPIO RFID Connection Board makes it very easy to control some Keonn products through the GPIO (General Purpose Input Output) of many RFID UHF reader models. The AdvanGPIO connection board can easily control the compatible Keonn products listed below by sending simple commands to the reader, without the need of developing software libraries.
In general, the AdvanGPIO is used in the following situations:
- When the GPIO of the RFID reader does not provide power supply.
- When the GPIO of the RFID reader provides power supply, but it’s less than 5V.
- When the RFID reader GPIO electronics are not compatible with AdvanMux and AdvanPhaser.
- When it is needed to adapt electronic levels between the RFID reader GPIO and AdvanMux / AdvanPhaser.
- When there is not a Keonn adapter cable available to connect AdvanMux and AdvanPhaser directly to the reader GPIO.
- When the overall consumption of all AdvanMux or AdvanPhaser units connected to the same reader exceeds the output power of that reader’s GPIO.
- When the RFID reader output voltage is higher or equal to 5V, but the number of AdvanMux or AdvanPhaser connected in daisy-chain exceeds 4 units.
Data Sheet — Keonn AdvanGPIO RFID Connection Board [Clearance]
- Keonn AdvanGPIO RFID Connection Board
Why buy this connection board?
The Keonn AdvanGPIO Connection Board provides an easy way to control compatible Keonn multiplexers and phase shifters by various compatible RFID readers.
- Wide input voltage range.
- Very fast and easy connection.
- Compatible with most reader models.
- Makes it very easy to control Keonn multiplexers and phase shifters by RFID readers.
- Common applications: RFID systems that require more than 4 antennas connected to the same reader, RFID systems that require to control electronically the orientation of the antenna beam, smart shelves, smart surfaces, loss prevention systems, and overhead real-time inventory systems.
The Keonn AdvanGPIO RFID Connection Board is compatible with following Keonn products:
- Keonn AdvanMux-4 UHF RFID Multiplexer (4-Port)
- Keonn AdvanMux-8 UHF RFID Multiplexer (8-Port)
- Keonn AdvanMux-16 UHF RFID Multiplexer (16-Port)
- Keonn AdvanMux-12 UHF RFID Multiplexer (12-Port)
- Keonn AdvanPhaser-2:4 UHF RFID Phase Shifter
|Connectors:||1 input PoE class I power supply: type: RJ45, 1 input auxiliary supply: type: receptacle power connector, 1 input digital control bits & power supply: type plug, 6 way, 1 input digital control bits: type: RJ45, and 1 output digital control bits & pow|
|Power Supply (Through PoE Class I):||Pin 4 & 5, pin 7 & 8: Accepts 48 V in either polarity|
|Power Supply (Through receptacle power connector):||Pin 1 , pin 2: Accepts from 9 V to 24 V in either polarity|
|Power Supply (Through plug, 6 way):||GND pin 6. Vcc pin 5. Accepts from 7 V to 24 V. Reverse polarity protected|
|Reader Connector:||4 input RJ45 connector|
|IN Connector:||4 input plug connector|
|Digital Inputs:||0 V/5 V TTL or open collector|
|Dimensions:||67 x 67 x 18 mm (2.6 x 2.6 x 0.7 in)|
|Weight:||0.035 kg (0.077 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to 55 °C (-40 °F to 131 °F)|