Avery Dennison AD-238u8 UHF RFID Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8)
Equipped with the NXP UCODE 8 integrated circuit, the Avery Dennison AD-238u8 UHF RFID Wet Inlay provides excellent read performance in a variety of applications including apparel, home essentials, supply chain, inventory, and logistics. Featuring a 70 x 14.5 mm antenna, the AD-238u8, delivers enhanced read sensitivity with 128 bits of EPC memory and 96 bits TID memory. This tag is included on the approved inlay list by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University when used in retail applications, and complies with categories F, G, I, K, L, M, N, Q, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, and Y.
Data Sheet — Avery Dennison AD-238u8 UHF RFID Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Avery Dennison AD-238u8 UHF RFID Wet Inlay is an ideal solution for apparel, home essentials, supply chain, inventory, and logistics.
- High performing wet inlay.
- NXP UCODE 8 IC chip.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- EPC Memory 128 bits.
- 96-bit Tag IDentifier (TID) factory locked.
- 48-bit unique serial number factory-encoded into TID.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standard with significant ARC accreditation for quality as confirmed by Auburn University.
- Common applications: brand protection, supply chain management, and home essentials.