Alien Tread RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9874, Higgs-EC)
Designed for automotive tire, high-dielectric, general asset management, and supply chain applications, Alien Tread RFID White Wet Inlays offer robust performance on traditionally RF challenged assets and materials. Equipped with the Higgs-EC UHF RFID IC based "Tread" antenna design, ALN-9874 inlays offer an enhanced memory footprint that includes a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications and password protected read and write support to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9874 inlays come with bit error correction, improved read/write sensitivity, robust memory retention, and 200,000 write cycles (2X that of competition). They deliver robust reliability of stored data as well as added protection against data loss/corruption. ALN-9874 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Tread RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9874, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Tuned for automotive rubber and high-dielectric materials, Alien Tread RFID White Wet Inlays are compatible with all standard fixed and handheld far-field RFID reader antennas. These inlays offer exceptional performance for traditionally challenging RF materials making them an ideal solution for automotive tire label, reusable containers, high-dielectric materials, and metal-filled objects.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC18000-6C compliance.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- Equipped with the Higgs-EC IC.
- 512 bits of NVRAM Memory, up to 128 EPC bits (96-bits nominal), 128 User bits, and a 48 bit Unique TID
- 32 bit Access and 32 bit Kill passwords.
- User Memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite and QuickWrite mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Reliable read/write performance with Sentinel memory.
- Common applications: automotive tire external labeling, high-dielectric material tagging, metal-filled objects, and applications requiring extra high sensitivity.