*Subject to availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Fire UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8) for an alternative product.*
Alien Short RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9862, Higgs-EC)
Powered by Alien®’s volume focused Higgs™-EC UHF RFID IC and innovative Short antenna design, the ALN-9862 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 read and write performance in a narrower width than it’s bigger brother, the Squiggle®. ALN-9862 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs™-EC core, the Short delivers next generation performance and a rich feature set, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and apparel applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 48- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128- bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. Typical applications for the Short include, but are not limited to, corrugate cases, pallet placard labels, apparel hang tags, shipping labels, asset management, file folder labels, and application on plastics.
Data Sheet — Alien Short RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9862, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Short RFID White Wet Inlay is a narrow, high-performance, Higgs™-EC based member of the Squiggle® family and brings all the Higgs™-EC advantages to highly-effective “Short” Inlay.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User memory can be block perma-locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- 512-bits of NVRAM memory.
- Lower power operation for both read and program.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 13 m with appropriate antenna.