Alien Gecko RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9825, Higgs-EC)
Designed for retail, apparel, and smaller form factor applications with optimization for readability in dense tag populations, the Alien Gecko RFID White Wet Inlay offers reliable performance for today’s fast growing high volume retail and apparel environments. These inlays are equipped with an enhanced memory footprint that includes a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications and password protected read and write support to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9825 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Gecko RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9825, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Optimal performance in a compact form factor, Alien Gecko RFID White Wet Inlay offers world class range and sensitivity for dense retail and apparel applications.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (860-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliance.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- User memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/ anti-counterfeit technology.
- Applications: apparel/retail labeling, on product tagging, small form factor applications, and dense tagged asset population readability applications.