Alien GT-L RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9827, Higgs-EC)
Designed and optimized for tightly packed retail shelving and hangars, Alien GT-L RFID White Wet Inlays provide superior performance for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and general purpose applications. Equipped with the Higgs-EC UHF RFID IC based "GT-L" antenna design, ALN-9827 inlays offer an enhanced memory footprint that includes a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications and password protected read and write support to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9827 inlays come with bit error correction, improved read/write sensitivity, robust memory retention, and 200,000 write cycles (2X that of competition). They deliver robust reliability of stored data as well as added protection against data loss/corruption. ALN-9827 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien GT-L RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9827, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Built for high volume retail and apparel applications, the Alien GT-L RFID White Wet Inlay is an Auburn I, K, A, B, D, M, G, F, & Q Retail category inlay designed to fit everyday densely packed retail item use cases on shelving and hangars.
- Compact form-factor tuned for densely packed retail shelves or hanging garments.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC18000-6C compliance.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- Equipped with the Higgs-EC IC.
- 512 bits of NVRAM Memory, up to 128 EPC bits (96-bits nominal), 128 User bits, and a 48 bit Unique TID
- 32 bit Access and 32 bit Kill passwords.
- User Memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite and QuickWrite mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Auburn retail category compliance.
- Meets Auburn I & K and more retail benchmark categories for retail inlay certification.
- Reliable read/write performance with Sentinel memory.
- Common applications: retail/apparel labeling, general enterprise asset management, supply chain management, and applications requiring robust readability in smaller size.