*Subject to availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Fire UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8) for an alternative product.*
Alien Express RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9835, Higgs-EC)
The Alien Express RFID White Wet Inlay is an ideal solution for mid-size retail, apparel, general asset management, and supply chain applications. Designed with an Higgs™-EC UHF RFID IC based “Express” antenna and a compact far-field design, these inlays offer robust performance in a mid-size form factor. Alien ALN-9835 inlays are equipped with an enhanced memory footprint that includes a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications as well as password protected read and write support to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. The ALN-9835 is a world tag enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Express RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9835, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Compatible with all standard far-field RFID fixed and handheld reader, the Alien Express RFID White Wet Inlay offers reliable reads for retail/apparel, supply chain, and all on-the-move applications.
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliance.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (860-960 MHz).
- Class leading read and write performance.
- 512-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- QuickWrite™ / BlastWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Compact far-field design.
- Reliable read / write performance with Sentinel™ memory.
- Common applications: apparel/retail labeling, general enterprise asset management, supply chain management, and applications requiring robust readability in smaller size.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO/IEC 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (840-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs-EC|
|Memory:||EPC 128 bits, User 128 bits, TID 32 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Testing recommended|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, glass, cardboard|
|Tag Form Factor:||White wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable white film (Thermal Transfer)|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Not published|
|Attachment Method:||General purpose permanent adhesive|
|Dimensions:||73 x 15.7 mm (2.874 x 0.618 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|