*Subject to availability. Visit CCRR F62 RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) for an alternative product.*
Alien Pearl RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9816, Higgs-EC)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™-EC UHF RFID IC and innovative “Pearl” antenna design, the ALN-9816 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for retail jewelry and cosmetics, especially when tagging in compact and highly dense areas. With its Higgs™-EC core, the Pearl delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise and retail applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 48- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. The ALN-9816 is a world tag enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Pearl RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9816, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Pearl RFID White Wet Inlay is designed for use in jewelry and cosmetic applications where the tag may be in close proximity to small metal or metallic coated objects.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- 512-bits of NVRAM memory.
- User memory can be block perma-locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic authentication™ - anti-cloning/ anti-counterfeit technology.
- Small form factor, non-near field read tag.
- Tuned for metal and cosmetics.
- Designed to be in close proximity to metal or metallic surfaces.
- New error correcting Sentinel™ memory and best-in-class reliability.
- Common applications: jewelry tagging, cosmetics, and use with small metallic objects.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO/IEC 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (840-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs-EC|
|Memory:||EPC 128 bits, User 128 bits, TID 32 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Testing recommended|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, glass, cardboard|
|Tag Form Factor:||White wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable white film (Thermal Transfer)|
|Recommended Ribbon:||5095 Performance resin|
|Attachment Method:||General purpose permanent adhesive|
|Dimensions:||25 x 15.5 mm ( 0.984 x .610 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|