Alien Doc RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9841, Higgs-EC)
Designed for stacked and dense packed documents, folders, or other paper goods, Alien Doc RFID White Wet Inlays offer superior performance and reliability for tagging of papers, files, documents, folders or other thin and tightly compact wood/organic materials. Equipped with the Higgs-EC UHF RFID IC based "Doc" antenna design, ALN-9841 inlays offer an enhanced memory footprint that includes a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications and password protected read and write support to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9841 inlays deliver rapid programming of serialized tags as well as excellent read/write performance. ALN-9841 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Doc RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9841, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Built for dense stacked files and documents, the Alien Doc is a white wet inlay specifically designed for operation in close proximity to each other allowing you to find the document you need, when you need it. Specifically manufactured to reduce shadowing of one tag over another, the ALN-9841 is an ideal solution for stacked paper/cardboard, documents, file folders, and envelopes applications.
- Extremely tolerant to close placement of multiple tags.
- Dielectrically matched to papers, cardboards and similar printed stock.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC18000-6C compliance.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- Equipped with the Higgs-EC IC.
- 512 bits of NVRAM Memory, up to 128 EPC bits (96-bits nominal), 128 User bits, and a 48 bit Unique TID
- 32 bit Access and 32 bit Kill passwords.
- User Memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite and QuickWrite mass-encoding.
- Rapid programming of serialized tags and excellent read/write performance.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Common applications: documents, certificates, folders, and envelopes.