*Subject to availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Arrow UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8) for an alternative product.*
Alien GT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9828, Higgs-EC)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™-EC UHF RFID IC and innovative “GT” antenna design, the ALN-9828 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for retail and apparel applications where items are tightly packed on shelves or hangers. With its Higgs-EC core, the “GT” delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and automotive applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9828 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien GT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9828, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9728 GT is a 30mm x 50mm RFID inlay specifically designed for high read performance in the retail and apparel markets. This tag has a form-factor especially suitable for hang-tags.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (860-960MHz).
- 512-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite and QuickWrite mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 13 m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.
- Common applications: retail, apparel, hang-tags, joker tags, labels, and document tracking,