Alien 2x2 RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9634, Higgs-3)
Powered by Alien’s break-through Higgs3 UHF RFID IC and innovative antenna design, the ALN-9634 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a 2” x 2” form factor. ALN-9634 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-3 core, the “2x2” delivers exceptional performance and is especially well suited for larger item level applications where geometries are limited, but where high performance is required. The “2x2” inlay comprises a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien 2x2 RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9634, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9634 2x2 is a general purpose RFID inlay, designed for use in baggage tags and larger items, including apparel and pharmaceutical bottles.
- General purpose.
- Exceptional performance.
- Suitable for larger item level applications.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands.
- Custom commands for high speed programming.