*Subject to availability. Visit Beontag A701 RFID White Wet Inlay (M750) for a recommended replacement product.*
Alien Squig RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9710, Higgs-4)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Squig” antenna design, the ALN- 9710 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a shorter width than it’s bigger brothers, the Squiggle® and the Squiglette, making it ideal for apparel and small label applications. With its Higgs-4 core, the “Squig” delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and apparel applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modifi cation of the tag’s data. ALN-9710 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Squig RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9710, Higgs-4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9710 Squig RFID inlay is a shorter version of its high-performance, general-purpose Squiggle and Squiglette siblings. The ALN-9710 brings all the Higgs 4 advantages to highly-effective “Squig” Inlay.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- 448-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anticounterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.