Alien Square RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9629, Higgs-3)
Powered by Alien’s break-through Higgs3 UHF RFID IC and innovative antenna design, the ALN-9629 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a compact form factor. ALN-9629 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-3 core, the “Square” delivers exceptional performance and is especially well suited for item level applications where geometries are constrained. The “Square” inlay comprises a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien Square RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9629, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9629 Square is a small form-factor (1" x 1"), general purpose RFID inlay, well suited for item level tagging of apparel, pharmaceuticals or high value consumables where geometries are constrained.
- Compact Size
- Exceptional performance
- Suitable for item level applications
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0)
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz)
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication)
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands
- Custom commands for high speed programming