*Subject to availability. Visit Alien Squiglette RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9730, Higgs-4) for an alternative product. Equipped with a Higgs-4 core, the ALN-9730 inlay delivers next generation performance and an optimized memory footprint including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, and a 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications.*
Alien Squiglette RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9630, Higgs-3)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™3 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiglette antenna design, the ALN-9630 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a narrower width than it’s bigger brother, the Squiggle®, and makes it ideal for apparel applications. ALN-9630 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-3 core, the Squiglette delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set expanding the standard 32-bit TID with an additional 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiglette RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9630, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9630 Squiglette RFID inlay is a narrower version of its high-performance, general-purpose Squiggle® sibling, making it ideal for apparel applications.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- Higgs 3 IC with 800-bits of Nonvolatile Memory.
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands.
- Custom commands for high speed programming.
- Available in high-yield, high-capacity dry/wet inlay rolls for high volume converting processes.