*Subject to availability. Visit Beontag Buhrer P60 RFID White Wet Inlay (M750) for an alternative product.*
Alien G RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9654, Higgs-3)
Powered by Alien’s break-through Higgs3 UHF RFID IC and innovative antenna design, the ALN-9654 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability. ALN-9654 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-3 core, the “G” delivers ultra-high, “best-of-breed” performance. It is especially wellsuited for challenging materials with high-dielectrics, such as plastic and glass (hence the “G” nickname). The “G” inlay comprises a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien G RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9654, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9654 G is an ultra-high-performance, general-purpose RFID inlay especially well-suited for high-dielectric materials such as windshields and reusable plastic pallets or containers.
- Exceptional performance.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- Higgs-3 IC with 800-bits of Nonvolatile Memory.
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level
- Custom commands for high speed programming.
- Available in high-yield, high-capacity dry/wet inlay rolls for high volume converting processes.