CCRR F62 RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
The CCRR F62 RFID White Wet Inlay is a high-performance, compact inlay specifically designed for small items. The compact form factor makes it ideal for any small item-level packages, and applications in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. Furthermore, the Monza R6-P boasts a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory. Ideal applications for this inlay include healthcare, pharmaceutical industries, medicines, small products, and asset management.
Data Sheet — CCRR F62 RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The CCRR F62 RFID White Wet Inlay is a compact inlay ideal for near-field reading with it's high-performance Monza R6-P IC. This inlay is ideal for healthcare, hospital, pharmaceutical industries, and other operations dealing with applications in small products needing a small inlay form factor.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 26 x 17 mm (1.02 x 0.67 in).
- Antenna size: 22 x 13.5 mm (0.87 x 0.53 in).
- Compact form factor ideal for small items and medicines.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include healthcare, pharmaceutical, medicines, small products, and asset management.