Alien SIT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9713, Higgs-4)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC, the “SIT” is a near-field (aka magnetic or inductive) coupled antenna design, the ALN-9713 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in an ultra compact form factor.
The “SIT” is especially well-suited for very small item-level applications where geometries are critical. The near-field coupling properties make this tag ideal where read range requirements are short or for applications on aqueous materials. With its Higgs-4 core, the SIT delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9713 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien SIT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9713, Higgs -4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9713 SIT (Small Item Tag) is a small (0.62 x 0.5 in) near-field inlay, perfect for ultra-compact, item-level tagging applications where size is of utmost concern or where range must be limited.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- Higgs™-4 IC.
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read and Write Password protected in 32-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level.
- Custom commands for high-speed programming.