*Subject to availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Fire UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8) for an alternative product.*
Alien Short RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9662, Higgs-3)
The Alien Technology ALN-9662 “Short” RFID inlay is a narrower version of its high performance, general purpose Squiggle® sibling. ALN-9662 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-3 core, the Short delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien Short RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9662, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Powered by Alien’s break-through Higgs3 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiggle antenna design, the ALN-9662 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a narrower width than it’s bigger brother, the Squiggle.
- Exceptional performance.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960 MHz).
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands.
- Custom commands for high speed programming.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (840-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs-3|
|Memory:||EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||> 3.04 m (10 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, glass, cardboard|
|Tag Form Factor:||Clear wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable PET (Thermal Transfer) base without overlay|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Full Resin|
|Attachment Method:||General purpose adhesive|
|Dimensions:||21.2 x 73.5 mm (0.835 x 2.89 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|