Alien Short RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9962, Higgs-9)
Designed for next-generation high-memory and high-performance applications, Alien ALN-9962 Short inlays provide class leading performance in an inlay sized right for numerous applications. With a 70 x 17 mm form factor, ALN-9962 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. They comprise a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication serialization applications and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag's data. Typical applications for the Short include, but are not limited to, ISO/identification/credit card formats, high volume and apparel tagging, warehouse management, and general purpose asset tagging.
Data Sheet — Alien Short RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9962, Higgs-9)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Optimized with the new Higgs-9 1024 bit memory footprint, ALN 9962 Short inlays offer efficient and reliable performance in a form factor suitable for smaller assets and identification cards.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliance.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- 1024 bits of NVRAM memory.
- User Memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Robust reliability of stored data, added protection against data loss/corruption.
- Common applications: ISO/identification cards, volume retail/apparel, warehouse management, and general purpose tagging.