Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9930, Higgs-9)
Compatible with a variety of standard label formats and smaller assets, the ALN-9930 offers compelling performance for narrow high volume general purpose applications. The ALN-9930 inlay combines the proven design from the Squiggle® tag family in a more narrow package. Optimized with the new Higgs-9 1024 bit memory footprint, the ALN-9930 removes size constrain of smaller assets and labels while maintaining excellent performance. ALN-9930 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. They comprise a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag's data. Typical applications for the Squiglette include, but are not limited to enterprise/warehouse asset management, apparel/retail hand tags, shipping labels, file folders, plastic and non-metallic materials.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9930, Higgs-9)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Merging world class design performance of the Squiggle® inlay family in a more narrow package, ALN-9930 "Squiglette" inlays offer superb range and sensitivity making them a suitable solution for a variety of smaller form factor applications.
- Narrow antenna design.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (860-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliance.
- 1024 bits of NVRAM memory.
- User Memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Robust reliability of stored data, added protection against data loss/corruption.
- Common applications: volume retail/ apparel, long read range, general asset management, and asset/shipping labeling.