Alien Squiggle RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9940, Higgs-9)
Optimized with the new Higgs-9 1024 bit memory footprint, ALN-9940 inlays deliver industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance at a competitive price. ALN-9940 inlays offer robust reliability of stored data and added protection against data loss/corruption. They comprise a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications and password protected read and write support to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9940 Squiggle inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Typical applications for the Squiggle include, but are not limited to large memory enterprise wide asset management, high volume retail and apparel tagging, warehouse management, and general purpose asset tagging.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiggle RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9940, Higgs-9)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the next generations high-memory Higgs-9 RFID IC, ALN-9940 inlays are designed for applications requiring additional memory and sensitivity. These inlays provide fast and consistent ROI making them an ideal solution for enterprise wide asset management, volume retail/apparel, warehouse management, and general purpose asset tagging applications.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliance.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- 1024 bits of NVRAM memory.
- User Memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Robust reliability of stored data, added protection against data loss/corruption.
- Common applications: enterprise wide asset management, volume retail/apparel, warehouse management, and general purpose asset tagging.