Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9830, Higgs-EC)
Powered by Alien®’s volume focused Higgs™-EC UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiglette antenna design, the ALN-9830 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 read and write performance in a narrower width than it’s bigger brother, the Squiggle®. ALN-9830 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. These inlays provide an enhanced memory footprint that includes a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. Typical applications for the Squiglette include, but are not limited to, enterprise/warehouse asset management, apparel/retail hand tags, shipping labels, file folders, and plastic and non-metallic materials.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9830, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9830 “Squiglette” is a narrower version of its high performance, general-purpose Higgs™-EC Squiggle® sibling and offers superb range and sensitivity, suitable for a variety of smaller form factor applications.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (860-960 MHz).
- 512-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- User Memory can be Block Perma- Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and program.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/ anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 13 m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.