*Subject to availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Fire UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8) for an alternative product.*
Alien Squiggle RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9840, Higgs-EC)
Powered by Alien®’s volume focused Higgs™-EC UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiggle antenna design, the ALN 9840 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability at a competitive price. ALN-9840 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs™-EC core, the Squiggle delivers next generation performance and a rich feature set, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and apparel applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. Typical applications for the Squiggle include, but are not limited to, corrugate cases, pallet placards, apparel hang tags, baggage tags, shipping labels, asset management, and file folder labels.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiggle RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9840, Higgs-EC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9840 Squiggle® is a high-performance, general purpose RFID inlay that brings all the Higgs™-EC advantages to highly-regarded “Squiggle” Inlay in a wide variety of applications.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Alien Sentinel™ memory protection for best in industry data quality.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (860-960 MHz).
- 512-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and program.
- QuickWrite™ / BlastWrite™- High-speed chip and mass programming.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 13 m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.
- Common applications: volume retail/apparel, enterprise wide asset management, warehouse management, and tracking challenging materials and objects.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO/IEC 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs™-EC|
|Memory:||EPC 128 bits, User 128 bits, TID 32 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 13 m (42.7 ft)- with appropriate antenna|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, glass, cardboard|
|Tag Form Factor:||Clear wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable PET (Thermal Transfer) base without overlay|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Full Resin|
|Attachment Method:||General purpose permanent adhesive|
|Dimensions:||98.2 x 12.3 mm (3.866 x 0.484 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|