*Subject to availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Fire UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8) for an alternative product.*
Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9630, Higgs-3)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™3 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiglette antenna design, the ALN-9630 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a narrower width than it’s bigger brother, the Squiggle®, and makes it ideal for apparel applications. ALN-9630 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-3 core, the Squiglette delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set expanding the standard 32-bit TID with an additional 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9630, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9630 Squiglette RFID inlay is a narrower version of its high-performance, general-purpose Squiggle® sibling, making it ideal for apparel applications.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- Higgs-3 IC with 800-bits of Nonvolatile Memory.
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands.
- Custom commands for high speed programming.
- Available in high-yield, high-capacity dry/wet inlay rolls for high volume converting processes.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (840-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs-3|
|Memory:||EPC 96-480 bits, User 512 bits, TID 32 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||> 3.04 m (10 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, Plastic, Glass, Cardboard|
|Tag Form Factor:||Clear wet Inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable PET (Thermal Transfer) base without overlay|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Full Resin|
|Attachment Method:||General purpose Adhesive|
|Dimensions:||73 x 12.7 mm (2.87 x 0.5 in)|
|Weight:||> 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|