*Subject to availability. If a white wet inlay version is acceptable, please visit Alien Squiggle RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9640, Higgs-3) for an alternative product.*
Alien Squiggle RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9640, Higgs-3)
The Alien Technology ALN-9640 Squiggle is a high performance general purpose RFID inlay for use in a wide variety of applications, such as supply chain management and race timing. Powered by Alien’s break-through Higgs3 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiggle antenna design, the ALN-9640 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability at competitive prices. ALN-9640 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Typical applications for the Squiggle include, but are not limited to, corrugate cases, pallet placards, apparel hang tags, baggage tags, shipping labels, asset management, and file folder labels.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiggle RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9640, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With its Higgs-3 core, the Squiggle delivers unprecedented performance and a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
- Exceptional performance.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960 MHz).
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands.
- Custom commands for high speed programming.