*Subject to availability. Visit Alien Pearl RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9816, Higgs-EC) for a recommended replacement product.
Alien Pearl RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9716, Higgs-4)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™-4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Pearl” antenna design, the ALN-9716 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for retail jewelry and cosmetics especially when tagging in compact and highly dense areas. With its Higgs™-4 core, the Pearl delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise and retail applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9716 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Pearl RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9716, Higgs-4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9716 Pearl RFID inlay is designed for use in jewelry and cosmetic applications where the tag may be in close proximity to small metal or metallic coated objects.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Small form factor, non-near field read tag.
- Rapid programming of serialized tags and excellent read/write performance.
- Despite its diminutive size (22 x 12.5mm), this tag uses conventional long range UHF antenna unlike many other competitive tag solutions.
- 448-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- 128-EPC Bits, 128 User Bits, 64 Bit Unique TID, 32 Bit Access, and 32 bit Kill Passwords.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Uses the metal surfaces to “amplify” the read/write distance of the tag.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/ anti-counterfeit technology.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.
- Applications: jewelry tagging, cosmetics, and use with small metallic objects.