CCRR H61 RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
The CCRR H61 RFID Paper Tag is designed to meet the requirements and expectations of high-performance data reading and collection, even in the most variable industries. Great for surfaces like cardboard, wood, PVC, and Teflon, the CCRR H61 boasts an expanded read range to provide exceptional performance and high inventory accuracy. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this paper tag comes with an Autotune feature, which enables this tag to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments. Furthermore, the Monza R6-P boasts a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory. Key applications include warehouses, apparel, footwear, asset management, supply chain logistics, and management.
Data Sheet — CCRR H61 RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The CCRR H61 Paper Tag is designed to meet the expectations and requirements of high-performance data reading and collection even in the most variable industries. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this tag enables an expanded read range while providing high inventory accuracy.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 54 x 34 mm (2.13 x 1.34 in).
- Antenna size: 50 x 30 mm (1.97 x 1.18 in).
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- Expanded read range and performance in the most variable industries.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include warehouse, apparel, footwear, asset management, supply chain and logistics management.