Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag
Developed using the same premise as the original Universal RFID Asset Tag, the Vulcan RFID Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag is a surface-independent tag that uses a patented inlay design and passive RFID technology to obtain excellent read ranges regardless of the surface – metal, plastic, even wood. The European Universal Mini RFID Asset Tag features an inlay design that offers the lowest profile of any tags in its class – solving a common issue many customers have with other metal mount RFID tags where a thick standoff creates an obtrusive nuisance for the user. Along with the Universal RFID Asset Tag and Universal RFID Hard Tag, these products make up a revolutionary product line that allows you to use only one RFID tag for your asset tracking application.
The Vulcan RFID Custom Universal Mini RFID Asset Tag is an unique inlay that adheres to a subsurface printed label constructed of durable, yet flexible polyester. This process protects the copy, logo and/or bar code against moderate solvents and caustics/acids while our four-color processing capabilities allow you to promote your company with a label that shows off your company logo. Moreover, the digital printing process ensures even the most detailed logos will look crisp and clean.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
US Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag
EU Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With smaller footprint and lower profile, the Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag easily fits where other tags may be too large and obtrusive and still gives incredible read ranges compared to other tags in its class.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Smaller footprint and lower profile while still achieving excellent read range sets this product apart from other Patented inlay design obtains.
- Patented inlay design obtains excellent read ranges regardless of surface metal, plastic, even wood.
- Subsurface printing on durable polyester protects printed copy against moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with detailed logos or special designs.
- Choice of up to four standard or custom colors.
- Excellent read range in European frequency.