*Orders from sample stock usually ship in 3 to 5 business days. Order quantities of 100+ tags ship in 3 to 4 weeks after proof approval. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag
Developed using the same premise as the original Universal RFID Asset Tag, the Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag is a surface-independent tag that uses a patented inlay design and passive RFID technology to obtain excellent read ranges regardless of the surface – metal, plastic, even wood. The European Universal Mini RFID Asset Tag features an inlay design that offers the lowest profile of any tags in its class – solving a common issue many customers have with other metal mount RFID tags where a thick standoff creates an obtrusive nuisance for the user. Along with the Universal RFID Asset Tag and Universal RFID Hard Tag, these products make up a revolutionary product line that allows you to use only one RFID tag for your asset tracking application.
The Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini RFID Asset Tag is an unique inlay that adheres to a subsurface printed label constructed of durable, yet flexible polyester. This process protects the copy, logo and/or bar code against moderate solvents and caustics/acids while our four-color processing capabilities allow you to promote your company with a label that shows off your company logo. Moreover, the digital printing process ensures even the most detailed logos will look crisp and clean.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
NOTE: Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Alien Higgs 3 to the NXP UCODE 8 and Impinj Monza R6-P IC. Sample stock may still contain the Alien Higgs 3 while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the NXP UCODE 8 or Impinj Monza R6-P chip. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
US Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag
EU Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With smaller footprint and lower profile, the Vulcan RFID™ Custom Universal Mini Asset Tag easily fits where other tags may be too large and obtrusive and still gives incredible read ranges compared to other tags in its class.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Smaller footprint and lower profile while still achieving excellent read range sets this product apart from other Patented inlay design obtains.
- Patented inlay design obtains excellent read ranges regardless of surface metal, plastic, even wood.
- Subsurface printing on durable polyester protects printed copy against moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with detailed logos or special designs.
- Choice of up to four standard or custom colors.
- Excellent read range in European frequency.
NXP UCODE 8: EPC 128 bits, User 0 bits, TID 96 bits
Impinj Monza R6-P: EPC 128/96 bits, User 32/64 bits, TID 48 bits